What To Expect In The Interview
Inviting you to attend an interview provides us with an opportunity to get to know all applicants and assess their knowledge, skills and suitability to work in our service. We encourage applicants to find out as much as possible about our service and our beliefs prior to coming.
The interview questions will cover:
- Why you are interested in working in children’s services
- Your understanding of the Early Years Learning Framework and National Quality Standards
- The relationships you will build with parents in your service
- Nutrition for young children
- Safety for children
- Your attitude to training and continuous improvement
- Your ability to use technology
- Your ability to work as part of a team
- Marketing your service
- Your experience with policies and procedures
Where to from here ...........
Please contact Greater Hume Children Services.